- Spirited Sailing
- Snorkeling the Living Coral Reef
- Waverunner (see note below)
- Water Toys
- Banana Ride
- Water Trampoline
- Includes FREE beer, wine, and sodas
- Orange and Cranberry juices
- Assorted donuts
- Warm bagels w/cream cheese
- Warm assorted mini muffins (blueberry, banana, poppy sesame)
- Three cheese & fall vegetable mini quiches
- Warm croissants w/butter
- Assorted flavors of yogurt
- Fresh orange wedges
- Iced 'peel and eat' shrimp w/cocktail sauce
- Sliced, boneless/skinless chicken breasts, marinated and baked with a savory seasoning
- Sliced Black Forest Ham, Smoked Turkey, Italian Salami
- Sliced Muenster, Swiss, Cheddar, Pepper Jack Cheeses
- Assorted breads and rolls
- Assorted condiments (mayo, spicy brown mustard, yellow mustard, red leaf lettuce, etc.)
- Dijon, dill, curry potato salad
- Tri-color 'bow tie' pasta salad (marinated artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, Kalamata olives, red-yellow-green peppers, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, Balsamic vinegar)
- Carrot stix
- Ginger snap cookie
- Cut up fresh fruit tray (pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, red seedless grapes, strawberries)
Just bring your towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, bathing suit and camera, and we'll do the rest.
Please note: Adults 22 years or older must bring a valid I.D. to operate the waverunners. Those 16 - 21 years of age must also bring I.D. and be prepared to pass a Temporary Safe Boating Test for a fee of $3.00 in order to operate the waverunners. If you are required to take the test, please notify us in the comments section of the booking form. Study Guides will be provided before boarding, and we ask that you show up 30 minutes early to allow time to review the guide. Children under 16 may not operate the waverunners but can ride along.
Detailed tour description
- After being greeted by our friendly staff and boarding our state-of-the-art catamaran, you will receive your snorkeling gear and complimentary sodas and juices just before departing.
- A quick welcome and safety speech by the captain are followed by the boat departure from the dock and harbor.
- You may join the crew in the raising of the sails
- Enjoy a wonderful view of the Key West waterfront, Mallory Square and Fort Zachary Taylor State Park as the boat sails to America's only living coral reef six miles off the coast.
- You will receive detailed instructions about snorkeling equipment and safety, as well as the history and care of the coral reef.
- Once at the reef, the boat is tied up to a mooring bouy for the duration of the stay
- You do not have to be an expert to snorkel the reef, getting in and out of the water is very easy thanks to the "Stairway to the Sea" and most of the beautiful coral heads are just a few feet below the surface
- After you snorkel for about one hour, you can rinse off under the fresh water shower
- The courteous crew serves you unlimited soft drinks, spring water, beer and wine while you sunbathe on the deck or relax in the shade.
- Enjoy a large buffet lunch while sailing to the Gulf of Mexico
- At the activities area, you will split into groups and receive equipment and instructions for all of the activities: parasailing, jet skis, kayaking, the water trampoline and water toys.
- Your group will casually rotate through all of the activities
- After re-boarding the catamaran you may sunbathe on the deck or relax in the shade while sailing back to Key West
- The courteous crew will serve you unlimited soft drinks, spring water, beer and wine
72 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Children under the age of 6 are not recommended for this tour. Tour does not include hotel pick up. Please order online or call to order or for more information.